http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: trigger on my mind

Friday, November 24, 2006

trigger on my mind

Been reading
on the ways I can connect

Topical and deep
I could question
Why wouldn't I?
Why don't you?

Think of it like this
you are an amoeba
in life's sea
you don't know any more
than the nearest amoeba
yet you/we think we know and figure this
whole realm out.
such follishness
no religion
no depth of knowing on man's part
could ever begin to figure this

I'm telling you it's ugly, sad, cruel,
magnificent, beautiful, excitable,
majickal, illustrious
all the grammatical errors
speeeeling mishaps
and what you thought you were
and nothing you've ever
considered
because and cause cuz
life is enjoying this moment
taking it all in
each and every moment

i don't proclaim to get is all the time
or even a fration htereof
but I know
you know
If you let it.

just let it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home