http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Bypass The Artery, We're Going Straight For The Heart

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bypass The Artery, We're Going Straight For The Heart

Maybe it's not good to
change music midstream in thought
Ah yes, back to the romantic
back to the heart
Being gentle is a good thing
and silence is golden
My words, my letters typed
are the only verbalization
from my being

I remember lying on my hood
looking up at the great dome
and wondering
pondering what this all
really was/is

We live these lives
what is it?
What are we, really?
Aside from driven by the corporeal sense
the spirit is what I am talking about.
Who, What, When, Where, Why?
I am looking for answers in
the response a stranger gives me on a street
the fortune cookie that I open
the amulet which sways from from my mirror
If she is looking at me
there are things afoot
When she turn her back, so to speak,
She is calm with my decisions

I'm always looking at the subleties
for messages

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on me little blog....you write very well.....as i wrote to leelinau (commented on her blog).....i didn't think anyone was reading what i wrote.....the main verse of one of the songs that i'm working on is this:

we are simply
vehicles of motion
for expanding and experiencing
the joy
of the continuous unfoldment
of the creation

.....this last post of yours reminded me of it......i hope that doesn't come off sounding too narcissistic on my part

Sun Nov 12, 06:18:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home