http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: time and time begins and ends

Monday, October 30, 2006

time and time begins and ends

Starting with I and ending on we
I want to talk to you
In all your singular sides

I want to rip right through this veil
See what it has to hide
Maybe nothing
Maybe more

A quick three line sonnet
A fast way to be reborn

YOu surely have given me
a life to live
I thank you great creator
Though your visage may be grim
and smug
there's a possibility you
would be hacked to pieces

were you to make yourself known
because like the
spawn you regurgitated
we have a burning glow
of hatred for things we don't understand
Like the times we burned and pillaged the towns
where a single pagan ran.

In a little kaliedescope I see you
You're many and varied
Like the lot we all are
Cruel and loving
Lost and found
high and low
hemmed to the bow
Of crashing waves
and a figurehead that spoke to us
which led us into rocky shores

There I lie gasping on that marvelous jeweled shore
the salt water nourishing my creaking, tired bones
I left my booger board on that damn ship
I can't go on no more.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home