http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Caught up in my moment

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Caught up in my moment

Granted Access
I'm In.
There's a Jungle here
The major has entered the corrugated
metal bunker
Silently approaching each of us as we lie
in our bunks
We dream of monster truck rallies
pregnant girlfriends
and winning this fucking war of attrition

And as I lay down on the gas
through that thick forest
with its humps and barrels
we rolled on
rolled on to a crimson horizon

back in that bunk I lie
with the yelling revelry in my ear
in my soul
we are a men changed
for what?
To become
what we as boys
dreamt of.
Killing machines
In the good of survival
of our machines
that spread like a forest fire
across the brush

Can you see that green, golden land?
brush washing in the wind
lions licking their lips of their
last fighting prey
Sun
it is risen high in the sky
parched
and alive

march with you
my savior
lead me to you
I am with you
There is a lot of living to be had
here and after.

ciao xoxxoxxo

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home