http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: I'd like to take this time

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'd like to take this time

That was the last time I
ever thought I'd ever say ever

While you are here
can I let you know
I love you
THis is not a sign of weakness
Though we might be trained

There's a lot out there
dumbing you down
making you forlorn
and suspecting of the other man
And woman

Don't let it get to you
let the love within
let yourself give in
It might be a inkling
it may be a speck
It might be hoover dam
(Well then, this not for you then)
I want you to know we are here and
we are all here to move forward
in all that we instinctivey know
to give in all the day-to-day moments

I love you all....I really do.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home