http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Keep Howling And Talking To The Wind

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Keep Howling And Talking To The Wind

Just got off the Transdimensional Express
Faster you go
the more time slows
a low boil
Put your hands in
Succumb your body to its
phantasmal gore
And you will fly, boy
Through the vacuum of time and
all its discontinual roar
Silence.

Well, you may end up
on Trafalmador with all its sirens screaming
A lecher in your ear
Until your shot
Could you spare a penny, my dear?

I took this childs hand one time and felt
like I knew
A time reeling in the orchard
A time when things were
Of vibrant colors
Skies of cumulous
skies of crimson
Sunset hot breezes
and arid skies, burnt and beautiful
aged and wise

I felt timeless

sailor on the waves

gave my mates a dissimilar look

and rounded them with my blade

touch down on dry
a sea beast to a dog
Where the sand, cradles your feet
the sparkling seaside glints in dying orange glow.
I stood at that seaside
I called to you
from all my voices
High and low, eyes closed
mouth hemmed
in my soul

Remember those dreams?
barely touching the earth
with the right combination of belief
and wonderment you could lift
I still have those dreams
And give into the enigma of
pure thought flight.

Always looking to the four directions within
Cause to the breeze and toss the dust
Into the wind
my lovely child
You will go far
and dream wild

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home