http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: kerchunk kerplunk

Friday, April 20, 2007

kerchunk kerplunk

mmmmmmyeah.......
What a week or two
what a month
I went without water
for days
I threw up my lunch
It was green and blue
lick with sickness
smelled of rotten
roadkill blisters
tap her on the side of the head
push her into the brine
down deep my darling
your legs have become entwined
with seashore weeds
and mollusk shell skins
scrape your hide
off your side
and lie you on that couch
to grin
plummet cascade scream
through the atmosphere
ugly truly i'll be here for years
you see I am writing this from prison
cell block 39
they give me access
they give me time
to think about the things
I've done
wrong or right
they think they'll fix me
nah. they're just waiting
for me to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home