http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Asunder

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Asunder

will you
can i
should you
I know I would
can we be
just alike
and different
on a star lost plane
where we went down
in the desert
the sand between our ears
the lost of tears
in our extremes
the doctors
and jackyls
at our doors
waiting to blow 'em down
wating to succumb
waiting to release
into space
and all that it has
to offer
wait cant you see it?

wait cant we come around
there's been the chills that
come in the damp spaces.
I was looking int a century
turned
I felt the ages in the meters
the conduit could cause
some suffer'in
I love you and what you
done to me
cause without you
what have i got?

I dont think i'll ever walk those
streets the same man
don't think the park will
look the same
even as my fingers tuyojdk
tuout

ttuot
tuot

ttuyt
typr sonmer
labytrunth
stuyle
i wil staaay here gor bnow
to create again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home