http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Earnest Ramblings

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Earnest Ramblings

you know
I had to take the t.i.m.e.
to log in,
turn on
tune out
and then resuscitate

cmon did you think I didn't
know your address?
And its Initial Proximity?
did you not think I had the amplitude?
I hope you find ears to think
I am the prime minister, sister
the thinker of tin time
the wine the undo sublime
we are all ready for the anti-rotational charge
the flat oval sphere
due to geeeeeessss, man
it'll take you down
streets of nevermore
cutting from the pan
tastes you dont want to admit to
socrates deems the poets insane
where did they come from?
electric charge
the music stops for no reason
im left with
and within
sand at 10 micron particles
virial at a 1/10
bubonic
Your plaque hangs deperately on the wall
Slightly askew
in glints of sunshine
let me
my god just let me in

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home