http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Proud Papa

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Proud Papa


I just made a succesful bid on an M-Audio Omnistudio interface (rack mounted) and an M-Audio 61 key Midi controller. I have Sonar for recording, but I've been reducing 1/4" inputs to 1/8" to my simplified onboard audio card to get my audio recorded. As you can guess, this doesn't fare too well. And recording vocals thats just another headache altogether. The Omnistudio has (I believe) 4-6 simaltaneous inputs along with MIDI capabilities along with more I/O's than I'll ever need anytime soon. I can't wait to get this up and running. keeping my fingers crossed it all works seamlessly. Well, you know how that goes?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home