http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: 1 + 1

Monday, June 25, 2007

1 + 1

Rotations of simple movment
drenched in sweat
and emotion
The barriers of my soul
The chains of my heart
Are all free by your touch
your smoky blue eyes penetrate
and evoke another time
WE've been here before you and me
Funny meeting you this way again
Your hand is small and gentle within
my trusting grasp
we merge like fjord to inlet
like river to sea
I could think of no better way than to
get lost in my fantasies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to read the words that flow like
water like wine
your work
my work
is a strange sort of electric
particle~wave
alchemy
a hunter
of light
a gatherer
of feeling
I am shy, actually, easier to tell
than to show
zee website says "under construction"
I get jobs by knowing people who need things
photographed
I draw them to me...
prolly cause I can't draw
I (blush) thanks for asking
maybe,

~

Wed Jun 27, 04:07:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home