http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly: Circling Wings Hold Steady On The Rising Thermals.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Circling Wings Hold Steady On The Rising Thermals.

"I'm not ready to leave this life", the impuned ascender cried.
"My child, you have never been more ready, more nearer to the truth", whispered the phantasmic lifting foal. Her hooves cut her clothes, the awkward antlers stabbed her shoulders crying and begging release. "My child, you forlorn beast of the caged fools, you must come with me. I have been ordered to rip you away with blinding force from whence you stride, from whence you came, dear.
They traveled horizontally and at angles of time not understood by the lemming and sheep of what she was made. They punished the decriers of the flat-world fact and discarded the bodies of the idealist into the briars, leaving them bleeding for the vultures.
"My dear, you will like it where I am taking you. It may not happen at once. In fact, it may take a millenia, but you will begin to realize once you awaken that the life you once had in stone was nothing more than fiction - a fast fact of rumoring tyrants leading you down a path of blindness and automation. I have come here to help you grow wings and mold your sight into light once blinding, now to create clarity where you once had shadows."
the asceding lifted muttered nothing. She only looked skyward, feeling the atmosphere thin, her breath quickened. The white spots on the foal fur flickered in the moonlit stratoshpere. Her cloven hooves then, grasped her with the softness of ferns.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post recalls to mind
a setting
sun in April
not certain of the day
I was driving home from a friends house
through suburban cul de sacs
I get lost
confused by the similarity
of nearly anonymous streets like
spring street and spring lane
etc
on one round about, turning around I spy
this box marked "free"
sitting next to it
is a cage in the shape of a heart
I pull over
I take the cage
I intend to use it for a photo shoot, as a prop
instead
I pry the door off with pliers
meant for beading delicate things
thanks for the journey,
down memory cul de sac

~

Tue Jun 19, 10:59:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Jun 19, 10:59:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home