http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4395/2635/320/solo1-remembe5r.jpg notes of yours truly

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's good to start over
My bookmarks are gone
no longer am I clung to
10 Of the Most Secret Programs Developed by The C^#
or How To Live Underground And Still Get A Suntan
or How to Travel Tunisia And Survive The Sinking Sands
or What Makes Time Relevant and How Did I get Involved in This Process Anyway
or How to make an Omlette Without Eggs In E flat

I am a new man
a myth of my proportions
I make no standard
I set it all myself
And there it goes out the window
like a dove into the ether

drifting sleep
random words
and something precise
like that time we huddled
in the caves
drew lines and representations
emulated the hunt
good portent
good omen
I like where I am
in the riches of mind and soul
only the priveledged can know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home